Determining the vaccination status of our patients at this time may be challenging. As a healthcare facility, our goal is to continue to provide our patients and staff with a safe and healthy environment. We will continue to monitor the guidelines of the CDC and our Local and State regulations. Maintaining social distancing and face masks are still required at this time.
What to Expect on Your Upcoming Visit
- Derrow Dermatology will continue to keep the office safe, clean, and sanitized daily for our patients.
- All Derrow Dermatology staff members in the office are required to always wear face masks and protective eye wear and use gloves when appropriate. ALL patients are also REQUIRED to wear a mask or face covering during their visit (including pediatric patients).
- Patients still can schedule an Audio/Visual Telehealth visit, if they prefer.
Our staff is working hard to accommodate everyone to get scheduled for their appointments. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- We have made numerous changes in our workflow to adhere to social distancing guidelines and ask that patients complete the patient portal BEFORE their scheduled appointment. Instructions for logging into the patient portal and where to complete/submit the patient intake forms will be provided at the time you schedule your visit. Please let our staff know if you do not have personal access to a computer.
- In our ongoing efforts to keep our patients comfortable during their visit, when you arrive for your appointment, please follow the guidelines on the signs in the parking lot before entering the office for your appointment.
- Our staff is continuously working to accommodate everyone in scheduling their appointments. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our call volume may be high at times. You may also book or request an appointment via the patient portal or the pocket patient cell phone application and on our website.